We have provided solution in the following industries:
- Manage inventory across multiple locations
- Track and record stock movements
- Created and managed reports that help foster clarity in business
- Centralized information to manage customer communication and sales contracts
- Quickly manage budget creation, allocation, and distribution
- Eliminate data redundancy and errors
- Provide budget tracking, reporting, and alerts
- Optimize production and supply chain management
- Get a full, 360-degree view of your manufacturing company with analytics to monitor continuous improvement
- Streamline business processes to suit market needs.
- Improved integration to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency with time and resources.
Engineering Services Industry
- Providing a 360° view of the business processes which helped in improved after-sales support, track compliance, and much more.
- Enables to meet customer demand and develop new revenue streams for engineering industry.
- Decrease supply chain costs, lessens cycle times, and minimizes scrap and re-work.
- Helped in minimizing inventory cost by efficiently dispatching finished goods to distributors and end-customers.
- Integrate and standardize processes across your business locations with subsidiary integration feature of SAP Business One.
- SAP Business One production planning and controlling optimizes yield and increases the overall efficiency of production processes.
- View and report on component supplies in production and finished goods with fully integrated inventory management.
- Got a greater control on the operations by boosting supply chain visibility, automating key processes and more.
- An integrated system allows effortless analysis of resources, plans, and progress of the project.
- Using this system, variations in the project and their impacts can be managed midway with the help of a single project view.
- On-time and on-budget performance helps in increasing the project effectiveness.
- Improved resource deployment with lower costs and increased revenues will assist in growing your business profitably.
- This system helps in completing the projects on time and to budget thereby providing better client satisfaction.
Logistic Management Industry
- Improve productivity and profitability using technology
- Monitor the movement of cargo across the supply chain
- Automate and optimize shipping documentation
- Improve and streamline complex billing requirements
- Gain business insights
- Resource planning: Planning of resources can be done effectively with useful tools that help you respond to customer needs
- Effective Project Management: This solution allows calculating and creating project budgets and compares them with real costs and improves margins.
- Sales Opportunity Management: Solution helps in acquiring profitable clients with adaptable and dynamic sales opportunity management
Glass Manufacturing Industry
- Scalable Solution: Highly Scalable solutions which grows as your manufacturing capacity grows up
- Real Time reporting: Provides real time reporting between manufacturing unit and its subsidiaries to improve overall efficiency and better management between different business units
- End to End Automation: All Business processes for a manufacturing unit is predefined right from purchasing, inventory management till production to seamlessly integrate and automate business processes.
- Order based Manufacturing
- Machine Scheduling
- Shift Confirmation-Yield
- Multi-plant Planning
- Scrap Accounting
- Scrap and Regrind Stock Handling
- Product Costing
- Batch & Serial Management
- Quality Management
- Product Planning and Scheduling
- Warehouse and Bin Management
- Multiple Units of Measurements (UOMs)
- Product Stacking and Storage
- Stock Handling and Management
- Loading and Transport Barcode
- Advanced Planning and Scheduling
- Overall operations and documentation of process can be streamlined
- ISO standards and other compliance management
- Effective quality assurance along the entire supply chain
- Simple integration of subsystems like PLC, CAD, etc.
- Increases sales by reducing and avoiding stock-outs and arranging the right products on the shelves
- Beneficial cost calculation procedure
- Flexible multi-level margin calculation Improves profit margin with efficient costing insights into process